Want to be a Social Media Content Intern? HeyTurlock is looking for a fun, creative person who loves to write, loves social media and loves our town! Responsibilities include taking a leadership role in HeyTurlock HeyFave social media content creation and taking initiative developing HeyTurlock’s growing platform. Additionally, we’re looking for this new team-member to assist with promoting our HeyFave membership program. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in a future career in marketing and/or interested in stretching their creative limits. Oh, and our hours are flexible!
Here’s more about the position…
- Write social media content for HeyFave members, which will require research and creative brainstorming
- Create graphics or capture photographs for social media content, either working with HeyTurlock graphic designer or creating it using a technology, such as Canva
- Write blog posts for HeyTurlock.com website
- Create e-newsletters and assemble any other marketing emails using MailChimp
- Promote HeyFave Online Business Directory and perform Sales Outreach to local businesses, including, but not limited to, distributing postcards door to door, researching email addresses, etc.
- Work alongside the Social Media Content Manager
- Super creative and clever!
- Fantastic writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Bonus points for: proficiency in Canva, Hootsuite, MailChimp and/or Photoshop
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
- College credit offered
- Flexible hours and the option to work from home!
Please send your resume and an email to he[email protected] detailing why you’re interested in working with the HeyTurlock team.